You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save not working on AF photo and publisher

Dave Tuck

Hi,

I don't use Designer very much so this issue maybe across all the apps. Photo and publisher keep telling me that that I don't have permission to save at the location I choose, but it appears to be all locations on my hard drive.  

I am using new Intel Mac with OS X 11.0.1 and affinity photo 1.8.6 and publisher 1.8.6.

The save button also appears to be white so can't see the Save word inside it but I've seen another thread with that problem.

The save  location issue is intermitted but happens several times a day.  I'll screen shot it next time it appears.

• Staff

Hi Dave,

We need to know locations of where you're saving to etc. and what permissions you've got set. Are you primarily saving to cloud/removable storage?

The Save button appearing white might be to do with your Highlight settings in Preferences > General