You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Store related purchase...problem.

Hello.

Not sure where to post this but as I can't find the answer from info or related spotlight video, this is a last resort.

I have brought nearly every product from the Affinity store and not had any problems, until today. I purchased the DAUB® Watercolours & Washes brushes, but I purchased mainly for the 24 high resolution papers, but the paper assets file does not open!  I followed the video and written instructions but when trying to open and place the paper, the asset folder is greyed out. Also, I can't open the folder from my documents as it says I don't have application to open it...I have all three Affinity apps. I was assuming the paper asset folder would be similar to the Mystical lights overlay collection, an image to use, but it is not. Maybe I'm just not thinking right on this?

Any help would be appreciated...thank you.

Affinity photo 1.8.3   Affinity Designer  1.8.3   Affinity publisher 1.8.3 

iMac (Retina 4k,21.5-inch,late 2015) 3.3GHZ Intel core i7, Intel Iris pro Graphics 6200 1536, 16 GB Ram. (not a Mac snob)

• Staff

Hi Tone,

If possible could you provide a screen recording of this behaviour so I can see where you are getting stuck?

If you are unsure of how to record your screen you can see a thread on this topic here: 

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Thanks for your reply.

I've now sussed what I was doing wrong. I didn't use the assets panel...slaps forehead. Haven't got around to using assets yet...well, I have now 🙄

Please remove this topic...I don't think it'll be helpful 🙂

Thanks again.

Affinity photo 1.8.3   Affinity Designer  1.8.3   Affinity publisher 1.8.3 

iMac (Retina 4k,21.5-inch,late 2015) 3.3GHZ Intel core i7, Intel Iris pro Graphics 6200 1536, 16 GB Ram. (not a Mac snob)

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 6:25 PM, Tone said:

Thanks for your reply.

I've now sussed what I was doing wrong. I didn't use the assets panel...slaps forehead. Haven't got around to using assets yet...well, I have now 🙄

Please remove this topic...I don't think it'll be helpful 🙂

Thanks again.

Hello.

Please, don't want to delete this topic. I had this same problem and this topic was very helpful for me.

I didn't know about the assets panel..🤦‍♀️

Everything is fine now.

Thanks! 😊