You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Picture Frame - Scale to Max Fit dedicated button

Hi,

99% of the time I use Scale to Max Fit when placing picture into the picture frame.

The dedicated button next to Properties is set for Size Picture Frame to Content.

It would be super useful if we could assign it to different behaviour. I for example have never used this button. Yet every time I place the picture I have to click on Properties and set Scale to Max Fit. It could save me one click/little bit of time.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 08.03.36.jpg

OK, now I get it.

But the problem is only solved in case I need the exact same Picture Frame with its given dimensions.

But if I create a new document where I need to have Picture Frame of different size then it doesn't help at all. It will have the Scale to Max Fit property but I will have to resize the frame which in the end will be even more work.

The dedicated button would certainly help here.

5 minutes ago, brunoczech said:

But the problem is only solved in case I need the exact same Picture Frame with its given dimensions.

The picture frame from the assets is not losing its properties, even when you resize the frames afterwards. But yes, at least some shortcuts would be nice.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed