You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Editable/Custom Tripod Caps

Hello,

Hope all is well I am looking for some technical help please I wish to use custom tripod caps, editable ones

So for each tour I would like to amend the tripod cap with details, I have no idea how to do this-)

Can anyone please assist and guide me to a solution?

I am not super IT savvy......

Thank You

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

I have no idea what you mean by an editable tripod cap, nor how it might relate to the Affinity applications (Designer, Photo, Publisher).

Are you using the Affinity applications, and if to which one(s)? Did you really mean to post your request here?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

1 minute ago, walt.farrell said:

I have no idea what you mean by an editable tripod cap, ...

Neither did I, apparently it has some thing to do with the tripod in the picture of a 360 panorama. You 'stick' these tripod caps on the image of the tripod.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Hello

Please accept sincere apologies, I am using Affinity to edit images for inputting into 3D Vista

The tripod cap can be a logo that covers the space where the tripod legs are shown in image

I was trying to suss out how to make my own customised ones, the image has to be png and square

Sorry for confusion, a question better in a 3D Vista forum

Thank you 

I suspect it may be a question of creating a circular logo and then importing it into the 3D Vista 360 panorama image. But as for size, image file format, colour profile, transparency - I'm in the dark and 3D Vista isn't very forthcoming about the details in their tutorial.

Affinity Photo 2.0.3,  Affinity Designer 2.0.3, Affinity Publisher 2.0.3, Mac OSX 13, 2018 MacBook Pro 15" Intel.

Just now, Suggy78 said:

the image has to be png and square

Any info about size? Does it need a transparent background? Fairly straightforward in Affinity Photo.

Affinity Photo 2.0.3,  Affinity Designer 2.0.3, Affinity Publisher 2.0.3, Mac OSX 13, 2018 MacBook Pro 15" Intel.

• 2 weeks later...