You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

850 Assets Bug

Hi

Just downloaded the 850 version and Assets have got messed up. The first 2 categories are fine, the third category shows the name but is empty, all categories after this show a name but the contents are in the next category name down. The last category has the correct name but the contents are from the previous category name so are missing. 

I tried to delete the problem category - third in the list and Publisher crashed. Tried deleting another category and Publisher crashed again.

Everything was fine in 843

MBP Mojave

• Staff

Out of curiosity, if you re load 843 do you still get the odd behavior and crash?

Can you  navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Affinity Publisher Beta/user/ and upload the assets.propcol?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

34 minutes ago, Jon P said:

Out of curiosity, if you re load 843 do you still get the odd behavior and crash?

Can you  navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Affinity Publisher Beta/user/ and upload the assets.propcol?

Thanks

Hi Jon, I can reload 843 and it is fine, assets are as they should be and no crash. It only happens in 850, I have tried opening both versions and there doesn’t seem to be a problem with the assets, just strange behaviour in 850, all is fine in 843 after opening 850

Not near my Mac at the moment so will upload the file later

Thanks

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.