You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta 1.9.0.850: Find/replace not finding spaces

Find and replace seems to be a bit of an issue, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't in between betas (if you look through my posts, you'll see several find/replace issues I discovered during the past few weeks).

I have tested your file in beta .850 and for me looking for two blanc spaces seems to work (10 results, including the instance you mention, see screenshot).

screenshot_.jpg

19 minutes ago, Jens Krebs said:

Find and replace seems to be a bit of an issue, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't in between betas (if you look through my posts, you'll see several find/replace issues I discovered during the past few weeks).

I have tested your file in beta .850 and for me looking for two blanc spaces seems to work (10 results, including the instance you mention, see screenshot).

Huh. So it's intermittent. That's not good. Thanks for checking it out, I can't imagine why it doesn't work for me. I'm on a Mac still running Mac OS High Sierra, are you using the latest Mac OS? 

• Staff

Hi both,

I get 10 results too. Tried on Mojave, Big Sur and Windows. Can you still replicate this Chris?

Offtopic: Any idea how your text frame on page one managed to get its control handle for the column all the way to the right? Did you scale that frame at all?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.