You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer 1.9 files placed into Publisher

I have several Aff Designer files made in 1.9 beta, artboard/page sizes about 100 x 50 mm.

Placed inside a Publisher file (1.9 beta), they are placed at A4 size, with the art (at artboard size) in the upper left corner of these A4 frames. Switching to another page box has no effect. I have to switch to ‘minimum content’ to reduce the frames to artboard size.

A4 is the starting size of these Designer files (before insering the artboard).

Designer files made in 1.8 are placed as expected: at artboard size.

Macbook Pro mid 2015, 16 GB, double barrel: MacOS Mojave + Affinity 1 (+ Adobe’s CS6)/ MacOS Monterey + Affinity 2

• 2 weeks later...

The same goes for Aff Photo files.

Understandable since it is the same file format, but I didn't expect this after performing ‘Rasterise & Trim’.

I understood Rastise & Trim is an old school crop action, removing all pixels outside the cropping frame, unlike Aff Photo's crop tool.

Macbook Pro mid 2015, 16 GB, double barrel: MacOS Mojave + Affinity 1 (+ Adobe’s CS6)/ MacOS Monterey + Affinity 2

• Staff

Hi RM f/g 

Apologies I didn't respond back - I was able to reproduce the issue with your files, but weirdly it only seems specific to your documents in the ZIP. I've tried creating a document in a multitude of different ways, but they always place correctly for me. I'll get it passed over to development - in the meantime do you mind attaching an afphoto that is also affected as well please?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

About the afphotofile: it's something that happened the week before. I can't find the file and have not been able to reproduce it.

For as far as I can tell now, I was probably wrong.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.