You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer beta 1.9.0.9 doesn't work with Studio Link

As the title says, the beta of Publisher (1.9.0.843) doesn't recognize Designer beta 1.9.0.9, problem started with 1.9.0.8

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• Staff

Yes, sorry this is a consequence of the 1.8.6 MAS release (I assume you are an owner of the Mac App Store Designer release and it has updated to 1.8.6).

A fix (to Publisher beta) is required to get it to recognise that you are a "customer" allowed to use the Designer beta (and/or Photo beta). Sorry about this oversight. It is unusual to put out a release build with a lower build number than a beta, so this is very unusual and should not recur 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.