You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Mouse cursor disappears when saving. 1.9.0.834

Mouse cursor disappears when saving. When the window is closed and reopened, the glitch disappears. Stumbled with this already 10 times.

1856814453__2020_11_12_20_03_56_366.thumb.gif.25ba5f3d6c0229c0ed010ed80075a686.gif

Windows 11 64-bit,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 + Nvidia 1660 Super + Nvidia Studio driver + 32 Gb RAM.

16 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hi Max N,

Are you using the Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S command to bring up the export dialog? This was reported a while back but should have been fixed in August.

Yes. I use Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S and the problem is actual for the described betta build.

Windows 11 64-bit,

6 hours ago, Chris B said:

This should have been fixed back in August but I cannot reproduce it now. Does Ctrl+Alt+LMB bring the cursor back?

Closing the window and pressing Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S again returns the cursor. The error does not always appear. It is difficult to reproduce.

Windows 11 64-bit,

• Staff

Yeah it was tricky to reproduce for us initially, then we found the recipe. However the same recipe no longer triggers it for me and I haven't had thiss since. It is possible that it is not completely fixed and there's another trigger :( 

21 hours ago, Chris B said:

Yeah it was tricky to reproduce for us initially, then we found the recipe. However the same recipe no longer triggers it for me and I haven't had thiss since. It is possible that it is not completely fixed and there's another trigger :( 

And it rarely appears for me to understand how to produce it.

Windows 11 64-bit,

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.