You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Error on exporting to pdf

Vophsigem

Ok, so I tried rebooting the app and that didn't work. Also tried removing newest content, didn't work either. But this, weirdly enough did: in the Export Dialog, going to 'More' and choosing to convert typefaces to Curves, solves the problem.  Got that from one of the forum contributors. Thanks so much! Lovin my Designer program.

Glad you got this sorted. Perhaps you should now try to find the bug? Converting typefaces to curves solving the problem could indicate that a used font in your document is corrupted or AD is not able to work with this font. Replacing the fonts one by one could be a way of bug hunting.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• Staff

Hi Vophsigem,

It is likely caused by a font you were using on that page - hence why converting to curves works as a workaround. We're aware this happens with a font called Dummies.ttf, however it'd be interesting to know what others might be affected.

Do you have a copy of the document that fails to export still? If possible could you attach a copy of it please?