You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash on Export now

My luck certainly has changed.  Yesterday was my first crash in almost 2 years, and now...  I went to lunch after doing some adding and moving of nodes in my current drawing.  Then when I came back I clicked file > export and AD was gone instantly.  Attached is the crash report.

Crash 11-10-20.txt

Yup, every time I click file > export I see the the window for the file type, which was svg the last time used, then AD is gone.  9 times so far.

This drawing uses a remake of the layer that was causing the problem in this report:

But it was remade about the same way as the original problem layer.  But the remake didn't crash on the divide as the old had.

The problem with this file does not exit in 1.8.4, only in the beta 1.9.0.6.  I also tried exporting an svg from 1.8.4 then importing it into the beta and everything seems to work fine.

This is the layer of the file that keeps crashing:

Hummer.afdesign

Mike

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff
8 hours ago, tobiakiode said:

Hi Team,

I am experiencing this now and really troubling, all I've been doing for a few days is staring at my iMac hoping for the best. All I am trying to do is export PNG...

Could you attach a copy of the file you're trying to export please? Also does the same file crash in 1.8 as well as 1.9?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.