You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[1.9.0.203] Crash when using Liquify persona and then Liquify adjustment

When liquify adjustment is added to layer after liquify persona was used - any attempt to edit liquify adjustment gives instacrash, see video for steps to reproduce
Similar crash happens if edit liquify adjustment first and then delete adjustment and edit layer in liquify persona manually

There is also problem with initial state of liquify persona - it "remembers" state from previous session but do nothing afterward (so can not be used after first try) //

Anyway, liquify adjustment feature is great! :) Just need some more polish

45 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Not for me. Have you tried resetting the app? Hold ctrl on launch and click Clear.

Aha, the problem with instacrash arise only when metal computing is disabled
After resetting options it is enabled by default - and in that case it crashes only after second use, as before

But when metal computing is disabled it crashes immediately for me (even after reset), look at video

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/tn69hUKc

Note: I prefer to keep Metal computing off, because "Apply Image" filter was somewhat broken several versions (in release too). Currently it behaves differently when metal is On and Off for LAB
I prefer "Off" behaviour (have a lot of macros for this and it is the same for Windows) so keeping it off

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.