Andy Somerfield

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.9.0.203)

Same problem here... And release can not open files, saved in beta already... So we have to wait for new beta release??

BTW, it would be great if release would allow to load files from newer versions just ignoring unsupported stuff (beta adjustments, etc). To avoid such situations like beta-lock

23 hours ago, Johannes said:

Same here. My bought copy is 1.8.6 from the App Store.

same same here:

• Designer boght at the App Store = opens
  • Publisher boght at the Serif Store = opens
  • Photo boght at the App Store = needs a key (wasn't like that before at the other betas)

2 minutes ago, mink said:

same same here:

• Designer boght at the App Store = opens
  • Publisher boght at the Serif Store = opens
  • Photo boght at the App Store = needs a key (wasn't like that before at the other betas)

On 11/12/2020 at 11:56 AM, Aftemplate said:

image.png.444fcbff5b915a031a7d9914368823c7.png
- Added “Live Mesh Warp” layers - This allows for better controllable deformation. compared to Liquify. 
 @Andy Somerfield 

I got a bit too exited when seeing this, but after testing, now realise it was just a suggestion -

Also when is the bug gonna be fixed with mesh warp, where you click on a control point and it disappears leaving infinite spinning beachball - it seems to happen every other time I use it - just last week it happened three times in a row so I thought I'd make a bug post with a screen capture detailing the issue, but just sods law, I couldn't reproduce the issue - but just opened photo beta 1.9.0.203 just now made a shape and mesh warped and it happened straight away  

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009)
2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 - 2 GB
Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher 1.8.6 + Latest Betas when available

Currently working on bits and bobs
www.bingercreative.co.uk

55 minutes ago, Dazmondo77 said:

Also when is the bug gonna be fixed with mesh warp, where you click on a control point and it disappears leaving infinite spinning beachball - it seems to happen every other time I use it - just last week it happened three times in a row so I thought I'd make a bug post with a screen capture detailing the issue, but just sods law, I couldn't reproduce the issue - but just opened photo beta 1.9.0.203 just now made a shape and mesh warped and it happened straight away  

Forgot to include Grab

56828054_ScreenGrab2020-11-20at09_45_53.png.88333a78da25017a1f5b0aeedc61bf70.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009)
2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 - 2 GB
Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher 1.8.6 + Latest Betas when available

Currently working on bits and bobs
www.bingercreative.co.uk

On 11/12/2020 at 7:56 PM, Aftemplate said:

image.png.444fcbff5b915a031a7d9914368823c7.png
- Added “Live Mesh Warp” layers - This allows for better controllable deformation. compared to Liquify. 
 @Andy Somerfield 

On 11/20/2020 at 5:54 PM, Dazmondo77 said:

I got a bit too exited when seeing this, but after testing, now realise it was just a suggestion -

@IPv6 I'm believe the warp real-time filter and the nodeUI will come true!

The more restricted you put on the program, the closer you program is to idiot.