You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash Using Contour Tool 1.9.0.7

Basically, the latest beta crashes as soon as you start  manipulating the medical glyph shape from the Assets Panel.

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

52 minutes ago, dcarvalho84 said:

I can reproduce your crash, but i have tested with some other shapes and no crash.

Same here. Shapes created with tools like ovals, rectangles work OK.

That's why I specifically mentioned the one that crashes all the time.

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

I made an open path with the pen tool, three nodes. I used the Contour Tool and then used the Bake Appearance button. I then used the Contour tool again with the Force Open option chosen and Designer Crashed.
Designer Beta 190.zip

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

On 11/9/2020 at 8:53 AM, Sean P said:

Hi Seneca (and all),

Thanks for letting us know - this is something I had spotted recently and have passed on to development to be fixed.

Hi Sean, 1.9.0.7 also crashes if you try opening a file that contains a contour 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.