You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi Tom,

bei den NIK/Google Filtern arbeiten nur die auch von mir genutzten. Alle anderen funktionieren nicht. Entweder Serif schafft mit einigen Geld die Herausgabe der PlugIns Funktionen, dass alle Filter auch unter Affinity Photo laufen oder sie müssen eigenen Filter zu dem Themen schaffen. Eine andere Möglichkeit sehe ich im Moment nicht. Ich nutze noch die OnOne Perfect Photo Suite und Alien Skin Exposure 7, die auch nicht funktionieren. Nur noch Imagenomic Noiseware und Portraiture funktionieren. Warten wir ab, ob etwas passiert mit der PlugIns???

Gruß 

.....  :( .....

English Please

“It takes a very long time to become young.” ― Pablo Picasso

“Apologizing does not always mean you're wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.” ― Mark Matthews

@Jonas

Analog Efex startet zwar, zeigt aber nicht das aktuelle Bild zur Bearbeitung an. HDR läuft nur auf PS nicht auf PSE, daher steht es gar nicht unter meinen Plugins zur Verfügung.

Überhaupt ist die Einbindung in AP nur suboptimal, da die Bearbeitung nicht automatisch auf einer neuen Ebene erfolgt - man muss vorher ein Duplikat erzeugen.

@not-in-use

Just use the Google Translator.

@Jonas, wenn ich z.B. ColorEfex aus PSE heraus öffne, dann wird automatisch eine neue Ebene erzeugt, so dass ich im Nachhinein noch z.B. die Deckkraft und/oder den Blende Mode ändern kann. Das lässt sich in NIK einstellen - "Nach dem Klick auf OK ..." -  (siehe Screenshot), funktioniert aber nicht in AP und natürlich auch nicht im stand allone Betrieb. Ich muss also, bevor ich das NIK Plugin starte, eine Bildkopie erstellen (cmd+J) um die Möglichkeiten einer Ebene nutzen zu können.

post-15728-0-04181600-1441185211_thumb.jpg

@LoBu Why don't you use Google Translator before you post?

“It takes a very long time to become young.” ― Pablo Picasso

“Apologizing does not always mean you're wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.” ― Mark Matthews

... ich wollte nur zum Ausdruck bringen, das die beschriebene Vorgehensweise bei mir in AP (und den PlugIns) nichts bringt???

Das versteh nun ich wieder nicht! Bei mir bringt das sehr viel, weil das Bild auf diese Weise noch nachträglich korrigiert und/oder verbessert werden kann.

Jonas posted - Hi Tom,

working only used by me in the NIK / Google filters. All other not function. Either Serif manages with some money to publish the plug functions that all filters run under Affinity Photo or they must create their own filters to the topics. Another way I do not see at the moment. I still use the OnOne Perfect Photo Suite and Alien Skin Exposure 7, which do not even work. Only Imagenomic Noiseware Portraiture and function. Let's see if something happens with the plug-ins ???

After that I believe our German friends started there own dialog.

BTW, my interest lies in the fact that I spent $150US for these filters not too long ago and thought they were fun. That was when I also used Nikon CNX2. Then Google bought NIK and Nikon dropped CNX2. I tried Lightroom but was not happy and, being a 70 year old amateur who likes to shoot and play with the results, photoshop was too much and that does not even touch my dislike of the Adobe subscription change. Then Affinity just dropped into my lap and while I remain a newbie with it, it is easy for me to understand and grasp. The future looks good and I hope they grow and gain enough market penetration that hey will look at enabling plugins like NIK.

My two cents and now I will continue my studies with Affinity.  Thanks to all.

Don't beat yourself up guys, when Affinity realise that they really have got a major product that lacks a vital element for market penetration they will do something about it. At the moment they seem to be ironing out a few things, maybe when they stand back they will see these plugins as an absolute necessity.