You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

anita

1 minute ago, haakoo said:

Exactly, don't be like everyone else - do something different if you want your business to stand out from everyone else.

But in saying that, your current design is not the one you should stick with

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

1 hour ago, haakoo said:

OK.. they are boring and they say nothing about the company from far.. Please be a bit more specific in your critique

Here are a few ideas which I put together quickly; four variations on the same theme of keeping to a single graphical device and a single font.
I’m not providing them as an alternative to your own design, I’m just trying to use them as a visual explanation of some design choices that could be made.
A business card is very personal to the owner so my examples may not be appropriate at all.
(I have no idea if the use of part of the official logo would be allowed so they are just for ‘artistic interest’, not for actual use.)

Note: Remember, business cards can be printed on both sides so don’t forget about what might be on the back of the card.
Note: Always try to view the card at actual size as often as you can to give you an idea of what it will look like when printed and in the hand.

Screenshot 2020-11-05 133916.png

Thank you very much you have a good idea there , sure the graphic in the oval can be used as long as you use none of their fonts and lettering. Still, somewhere has to be a modern Rangie.

the back of the card is already foreseen, it is just a list of things like , has to be squeezed in 2 languages.

dépannage electrique 24/7

mise au point de moteurs diesel

réparations elecetroniques, deblocage.

ingénieur  avec20 ans d'expérience dans la marque

2 hours ago, anita said:

Thank you very much you have a good idea there , sure the graphic in the oval can be used as long as you use none of their fonts and lettering. Still, somewhere has to be a modern Rangie.

the back of the card is already foreseen, it is just a list of things like , has to be squeezed in 2 languages.

dépannage electrique 24/7

mise au point de moteurs diesel

réparations elecetroniques, deblocage.

ingénieur  avec20 ans d'expérience dans la marque

You can "ghost" the image of the Rangie in there at around 25-60%, depending on colors and font weights. The main font in your original file is okay for a headline, but not all the descriptive text. Be aware that with that much ink/color coverage, the fine detail of the brushstrokes could be lost and you'd end up with blotchy text. Also, dropping out type on a dark background you really want to use a very solid or heavier weight serif font or, like Garry P's really clean and effective design, opt for a san-serif typeface. Also in reference to Garry's design, if the company is not actually affiliated with Land Rover but the yellow is part of the company, you can swap out the green in the oval for yellow.