You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crashing when clipping canvas

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi @The Fish,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Sorry the delay getting back to you. I'm not sure what do you mean by "clipping a photo to a canvas". Are you using the Crop Tool to crop the image? This seems to be working correctly in Affinity Photo Customer Beta 1.9.0.852 (the most up to date Beta as i write this). If it's something else can you please give  a few more details on the steps you are taking to make the app crash? Thank you.

On 11/18/2020 at 12:22 PM, MEB said:

Hi @The Fish,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Sorry the delay getting back to you. I'm not sure what do you mean by "clipping a photo to a canvas". Are you using the Crop Tool to crop the image? This seems to be working correctly in Affinity Photo Customer Beta 1.9.0.852 (the most up to date Beta as i write this). If it's something else can you please give  a few more details on the steps you are taking to make the app crash? Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, ! am now on 1.9.0.852 and problem appears to have stopped. but for future reference  on previous version if clicked new to create canvas then imported from stock or computer as soon as I either tried to enlarge or crop that image to the size of the canvas the programme would crash.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.