You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AFD - New character panel

Loving the new panel, a couple of suggestions and some feedback:

• It'd be nice if CMD + T toggled the panel's visibility when not showing, might be a weird one but I personally don't like the clutter of having type panels open the entire time :)
  • Would love a little space between the text alignment and justification buttons, making them button groups
  • Do you need the extra typography panel when all of it's options are in the main panel? I might be overlooking something here.

• Do you need the extra typography panel when all of it's options are in the main panel? I might be overlooking something here.

The main panel just has a fixed set of commonly used options. The Typography panel is more comprehensive and its contents vary depending on what the font supports. So I think we'll keep Typography, but it does need some work.