You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have just recently returned to using my Affinity products over Adobe counterparts for my design work and just wanted to know what the expected timeline for the full 1.9 update across all affinity products looks like. Is their a target timeframe for this release? Anywhere we could see all the new features coming along with 1.9? Thanks in advance for any information you could provide and for making incredible software!

• Staff

Hi @davisba2,

Welcome to the forums :)

1 hour ago, davisba2 said:

just wanted to know what the expected timeline for the full 1.9 update across all affinity products looks like

Unfortunately we don't provide timelines for our updates, my apologies!

1 hour ago, davisba2 said:

Anywhere we could see all the new features coming along with 1.9?

1.9 BETA versions are available on the forums, with new features still being added. You can find these at the below link, simply select the app/operating system and you can find the download link and patch notes for the latest version  -

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/32-beta-software-forums/

I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

3 minutes ago, Dan C said:

Hi @davisba2,

Welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately we don't provide timelines for our updates, my apologies!

1.9 BETA versions are available on the forums, with new features still being added. You can find these at the below link, simply select the app/operating system and you can find the download link and patch notes for the latest version  -

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/32-beta-software-forums/

I hope this helps!

Thanks for the quick reply! I knew that the beta was was available but wasn't sure about when to expect a full release. Also, I was hoping that a list of planned features may exist for the next major update. Thanks again for the information and the awesome software 😁