You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BMW R27 done with designer

buko

I used to drive beemer cars before I got married and had kids. Today a lack of funds force me to drive less expensive cars. In the two wheel department my best ride was a water cooled three cylinder 750 Suzuki that didn't handle nicely in corners, but went like a bullet on the straight.

Home: https://vectorwhiz.com  : : : :  Portfolio blog: https://communicats.blogspot.com

Like it! 🏍️

Rode a 1993 Yamaha TZR 250RS, too and from work via the outer burbs into the city, back during the late 90s, when finally licenced to ride legally. Survived, but picked up a ton of bad habits along the way i.e. splitting traffic, flick lane changing and racing off the lights...actually with the benefit of hindsight probably should not have, to be entirely honest.

Must've had an Angel perched on my shoulder, throughout 😯

Havn´t had a lot of bikes, I tend to ride them until they are held together by ducttape, bailing wire an prayers. First one was a Honda CB550 from 1976, sadly it got nicked, then a BMW R 45. Then I found my true calling in the saddle of BMW´s LT1100, I had two of them, bought from the police with lowwwww KM´s and rode them one after the other to over 250.000 km´s, now I have a Honda PanEuropean ST1100. Thing is it is so similar to the LT that I am looking at getting the ST1300 after only two years.

5 hours ago, Slammer said:

Havn´t had a lot of bikes, I tend to ride them until they are held together by ducttape, bailing wire an prayers. First one was a Honda CB550 from 1976, sadly it got nicked, then a BMW R 45. Then I found my true calling in the saddle of BMW´s LT1100, I had two of them, bought from the police with lowwwww KM´s and rode them one after the other to over 250.000 km´s, now I have a Honda PanEuropean ST1100. Thing is it is so similar to the LT that I am looking at getting the ST1300 after only two years.

5 hours ago, anita said:

really well done love it.

Thank you, I am not experienced in using this program or in trying to draw in general, and so it was very difficult in particular the engine because its rounded and i still dont know how to put light or reflections onto the drawing to show light and shade and so give the drawing more depth. i have done took the finished drawing into photoshop to try and put the light and shading but still i cant do it lol so i  have just left it as it is..Designer needs few more tools for me to be able to do realistic stuff, and i would like to see a blending tool, extruding tool, and or some way of more rounded objects, a chrome metal tool so i can make chrome parts on a bike look like chrome instead of messing about with the metals style to try and achieve this kind of finish. I have done other bikes and overall am satisfied with my attempts but there are mistakes on all of them, and looking to do better.

2020_ducati_monster_797cc.jpg

BROUGH SUPERIOR 998CC 1926 SS100.jpg

panther.jpg

6 hours ago, Slammer said:

Yes i hear you, when i lived in UK i loved going round Europe, on any bike from an MZ 175 lol to a Bonneville, and BMW'S. I miss that these days, the mountains, the winding paths the valleys, so beautiful... These days i am located in the Philippines and have a Kawasaki 400cc single and when i can finally get back to my home there with my family first thing im going to do is jump on it and go for a long ride around the Philippine islands. Currently stuck in Hong Kong because of covid restrictions on flights etc, its a real pain.

23 minutes ago, buko said:

Yes i hear you, when i lived in UK i loved going round Europe, on any bike from an MZ 175 lol to a Bonneville, and BMW'S. I miss that these days, the mountains, the winding paths the valleys, so beautiful... These days i am located in the Philippines and have a Kawasaki 400cc single and when i can finally get back to my home there with my family first thing im going to do is jump on it and go for a long ride around the Philippine islands. Currently stuck in Hong Kong because of covid restrictions on flights etc, its a real pain.

Well I can think of much worse places to be stuck in than HK. But when you get back and do your ride, I think I speak for all, I would like to see some pictures, enchanced in Photo of course.