toreador

Designer svg export does not store the correct size

Hello!

I am getting extremely frustrated with Affinity Designer and Silhouette Studio, as the designs I export as svg from Designer don't have the correct size when importing them in Silhouette Studio (they import tiny).
When doing the same workflow from Adobe Illustrator it works perfectly fine, and the designs after importing them into Silhouette are sized EXACTLY the same as in Illustrator.

I stumbled upon this several month ago and thought this might be a bug in Designer, but now several updates later it's still the same lousy behaviour.

Any tips or info if there is worked on?

For the silhouette the document size must be 72dpi and on export>extra uncheck "show viewport". Works for me this way.

intel core i5,  16GB 128Gb ssd win10 Pro Huion new 1060plus.

philips 272p 2560x1440px on intel HD2500 onboard graphics

Razer Tartarus Chroma