You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP draws a line off-screen.

When working on a planner (I did not check it with a mouse), this problem occurs several times per hour. I work with a healing brush in a small area of the image, and a line appears at random. If you change the scale, you can see that it goes beyond the current scale of the screen. I do not know how to reproduce the problem yet, but I have already encountered it 30-40 times. In the early versions (1,8) this was not the case.

1213613343_.thumb.png.57779713621ea1736292e081069df147.png

Windows 11 64-bit,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 + Nvidia 1660 Super + Nvidia Studio driver + 32 Gb RAM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 3:19 PM, TEcHNOpls said:

Sometimes yes, but this happens regardless of the shift key.

No. I only use the tablet pen. I put a point, and a line is drawn. In this case, I work in a limited area, and the line is drawn randomly from the place where there were no works.

Windows 11 64-bit,

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 5:07 PM, Chris B said:

Are you using the Shift Key at all?

Maybe this will help. Wacom tablet. Perhaps this happens with a mouse, but I have not tested it.

Windows 11 64-bit,

• 3 weeks later...

You can see this bug in action, I switch tools and DON'T use shift key yet it draws a line between old cursor postion and new start.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ElatedAgileScorpionPunchTrees

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

• Staff

You can go ahead and remove it. Still having trouble to reproduce it but I can see what's happening. 

I've tried all the different precision inputs with a Wacom on the latest drivers. Granted I don't spend anywhere near as much time as you guys do painting. I had a few hundred history entries for each attempt too :( 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.