You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Windows Customer Beta - 1.9.0.815 - sign in internal error

I installed the leastest beta with a update to the previous install with no errors.

Windows 11 (Home)-build: 23H2- build 22631.2715
-  64 bits. 
11e generatie Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 32,60GHz.
Ram: 80 GB  DDR4 -3200 Mhz-  34" breedbeeld
GpuGeforce 3060 -12GB  OC-studiodriver: 537-58 - XP-Pen star03 -
mastodon.nl /@digitalvisuals - website:  digitalvisuals.nl

Affinity Photo2 - Designer 1.10-  Publisher 1.10 - ArtRage 6 - Lumina Aurora - ArtRage.

28 minutes ago, DanG said:

Thanks for reporting this, we're currently looking into it. Can I please ask how far through the process you were when you saw this? Also how many times have you tried?

I tried it right after the installation. I repeated the attempt several times - even at greater intervals.
But I'm hopeful, because it worked immediately for the designer 🙂

• Staff

We're aware of users in some locales receiving an "InternalServerError" message when attempting to register using the new app-linking functionality. Sorry about this - it will be resolved soon.

Alternatively, if you go into Preferences, change your app language, then change it back, registration should then work!

Edited by Tom Lachecki
Update

• Staff
1 hour ago, Michail said:

I tried it right after the installation. I repeated the attempt several times - even at greater intervals.
But I'm hopeful, because it worked immediately for the designer 🙂

What UI language is Photo beta showing in? What does Preferences say?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

I can confirm, that the "InternalServerError" during registration can be solved by temporarily changing the app locale from (in my case) German to English (UK). After registration I signed off, changed the locale back to German and successfully signed in again. And I get the brush set within the Photo app.

Regarding my English, please be so kind to keep in mind, that I'm not a nativ speaker...

All I get is a box saying "Please wait a moment". I'm wondering just how long a "moment" is supposed to be? I've tried three times, currently ten minutes and counting! 😁

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.