You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Where is the bug? – Your video shows a swatch named "0975d0" with its values "066DB6" / "88c 51m 0y 0k".

Note:
• A swatch name reflects its values only for its first auto-named version.
• The color values depend on the selected mode during creation. (e.g. cmyk, rgb, hex...)
• A color mode change is influenced by the document's color space + the profile.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

26 minutes ago, abra100pro said:

I made swatches for this customer

But how did you make that swatch, and how did it get its name. You haven't shown us far enough back.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

I made it by entering the hex value into the hex-field and adding it to my swatches. I use theses swatches ever since and due to a colour conflict with the printer I counter checked to find the value being different. I dunno when It happened - I just know that I did not change the swatch.

Thanks. In that case, I have no idea what's happening.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Thanks Lagarto - the Pantone has nothing to do with it - I just switched shortly to it and then back to show that I really have selected the right swatch colour. But your answer above is interesting - I have to dive into this a bit more... I usually start with UncoatedFOGRA CMYK. I understand that the CMYK (and all other model's) colours is interpreted by not only the HEX code but other things like Profiles. I'm still confused about when this happened. I use this swatches in AD and APub in different documents.