You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Send to another editor

I would really like to be able to send something I am working on in Affinity Photo, to an other editor app.  I didn't see this on the roadmap, so I'm hoping it is not something that is totally off the table.

It's great that if I'm in LightRoom, I can send a photo directly to AP and AP returns the edited work back to LR. However, the same is not true in Affinity Photo. I can convert images successfully and easily to b/w in Affinity Photo, but I cannot (as an example) send that file to Tonality where more b/w tools are readily available for tweaking. I would not have to re-invent the wheel for each image. I give Tonality only as an example, there are gads of other specialty apps I use.

So, my question is, will Affinity Photo ever allow passing work off to other editors as does Lightroom (or PS, I believe)?

MelG

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde