You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Schalen van een rechthoek naar een vierkant met behoud van reële inhoud

Ik weet dat er in PhotoShop een manier is om afbeeldingen te schalen van rechthoeken naar vierkanten zonder 'reële' inhoud te verliezen. Als je bijvoorbeeld twee personen hebt, de een links en de ander rechts van de rechthoekige afbeelding kun je een vierkant van maken door bv. het midden van de afbeelding samen te knijpen zonder de grootte van de personen te veranderen, dus zonder ze dunner te maken.

Hoe doe je dat in AP ?

A nice picture doesn't have to be a 'technical good' one, but 'different' from all other ones.

Mother earth is a source of life, not a resource.

www.pixeldude.be

Thanks, but that's not at all the answer on the question. Your solution is a simple rectangular to square conversion.
Please reread the question.
I'll try to explain it again.
On a rectangular picture there is a person situated at the extreme left and another person on the extreme right. I can squeeze the rectangular picture to a squared one but then I end up with two tinny persons.
My question (and I know that it can be done in PS) is how to squeeze ‘exclusively’ the middle of the picture without squeezing the people themselves and by doing so making a squared picture from a rectangular one, bringing the two persons closer to each other without losing the normal proportions of the two people.

A nice picture doesn't have to be a 'technical good' one, but 'different' from all other ones.

www.pixeldude.be

Thank you, that's alreday a good help.
Is there also a solution by e.g. brushing the parts that must stay in the original proportions while the other parts can be squeezed? 

www.pixeldude.be

1 hour ago, PixelDude Raoul said:

Thank you, that's alreday a good help.
Is there also a solution by e.g. brushing the parts that must stay in the original proportions while the other parts can be squeezed? 

You would need to use the selection brush to select the two areas to be 'preserved' and make a copy of that via Edit > Cut (or Copy) and then you will have the two people in 2 layers above the original which you can 'Squeeze' then move the copies closer together so they cover the 'Squeezed' versions of themselves.

It really depends on what is in between the two people as to how good the result will be.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.