You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bypass curve node: Right mouse button

Apologies if this has already been a request... I am completely new to AP so apologies if it can be done already also.

I love the workflow in AP and will definitely purchase after the trial runs its course. Just following along with James Ritson's Tutorial with the Astrophotography stream and I must say this is a great tutorial, nice job!

The workflow tips in this tutorial are really great but I have an idea for curves that may make things more efficient. That is being able to bypass an individual curve from a curve Layer. I found that with so many adjustments and curve Layers it is hard to tell which curve is causing an issue. Yes you may be able to tell which layer it is by bypassing that layer but when you edit the layer you have to change the curve at their nodes, trial and error for an effective change. If you were able to select a node and bypass just this one node it would make life much easier in identifying the problem.

Attached an image of how I'd imagine a bypassed curve to look like perhaps a less vibrant colour and or a ghost image for the curve line would show. Another possible work around would be writing the deletion of a node to undo history, which would effectively be the same thing as a bypass, as you can undo/redo the deletion less design work also.

Anyway hope this could be implemented, very impressed with AP so far!

image.png

Edited by Coirt