You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Guide Book

I am sure that there are enough Affinity Photo and Designer users that there are likely a number of people working on producing books; but nothing is available yet.  As Rodney stated, there already is an abundance of tutorials presently available on the interwebs and this increases all but daily.

One very good resource for my learning has been this very forum; ask a question and you get answers.

One option that many of us fail to utilise (or even consider) are the help files included with the app; although possibly not an exciting adventure by any stretch of the imagination, any afternoon spent in a lounge chair leisurely reading through the help files would certainly be productive. And even more so done in front of the computer so one can try out each new thing one reads about.

• Staff

Hi rpkphoto,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

A handbook is being planned but it's not coming soon. Meanwhile there's already some learning resources you may want to take a look besides the application Help files which are quite complete as suggested by @justinwilliam. I've compiled some here but you can access them trough Affinity's website (tutorials section) or on our Vimeo channel. Also make sure to take a look at Affinity Review - Affinity's ezine with some in-depth written and video tutorials.