You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

macro: creation of a local adjustment layer using the "gradient" tool

Hi !

I submit to your analysis a video showing what I get live but that I can't integrate into a macro. Affinity closes.

The goal is to show me, if it's possible, how to make the macro that would allow me to automate a variable localized adjustment slap using the combination of the "gradient" (shortcut "G") and "ellipse" tools or other tools.
By simply copying this slap I could quickly apply an adjustment in several places of the photo while readjusting the values.
I used Adobe's Lightroom "radial filter" a lot.
Maybe it exists, but I don't know.
Thanks to you!
I wish you all the best.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

macro : création d'un calque de réglage local utilisant l'outil "dégradé"
Bonjour !
je soumets à votre analyse une vidéo montrant ce que j'obtiens en direct mais que je ne peux pas intégrer dans une macro. Affinity se ferme.

L'objectif est de m'indiquer, si c'est possible, comment réaliser la macro qui me permettrait d'automatiser un claque de réglage localisé variable en utilisant la combinaison des outils "dégradé" (raccourci "G") et "ellipse" ou autres
Par simple copie de ce claque je pourrais rapidement appliqué un réglage en plusieurs endroits de la photo tout en réajustant les valeurs.
J'utilisais énormément le "filtre radial" de Lightroom d'Adobe.
Peut-être cela existe-t-il, mais je l'ignore.
Merci à vous !
Cordialement.

Hello !
Thank you Stokerg and thatguy.
I used the ASSET function ("content" in the French menu).
I attach the file: local_layers_setting
I send a video in which I compare the "gradient layer" tool of Lightroom (LR) and what I obtained with Affinity photo (Ap).
AP recalculates all open layers. The response time is therefore long.
The trick remains to find the trick for a progressive outline of the dynamic mask assigned to the folder to avoid seeing a sharp line - see the slider and the "progressive outline and inversion" effect of LR at the end of the video.
If you know a solution, I will adopt it.
When the "macro" function allows it, I will be able to use the contents of this "asset" for batch processing in the "macro selection" list.
Thank you for your very helpful training assistance.
Yours sincerely

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour !
Merci Stokerg et thatguy.
J'ai utilisé la fonction ASSET ("contenu" dans le menu en français).
Je joins le fichier : calque_reglage_local
Je transmets une vidéo dans laquelle je compare l'outil "calque de dégradé" de Lightroom (LR) et ce que j'ai obtenu avec Affinity photo (Ap).
AP recalcule tous les calques ouverts. Le temps de réponse est donc long.
Il reste à trouver l'astuce pour un contour progressif  du masque dynamique affecté au dossier  pour éviter de voir une ligne nette - voir le curseur et l'effet "contour progressif et inversion de LR en fin de vidéo.
Si vous connaissez une solution, j'adopterai.
Quand la fonction "macro" le permettra, je pourrai utiliser le contenu de ce "asset" pour le traitement en lot dans la liste "sélection de macro".
Merci pour votre précieuse aide très formatrice.
Cordialement

calque_reglage_local.afassets