dannyg9

On 10/6/2020 at 3:19 PM, carl123 said:

Create Text Box 
Add Text
Split into 2 columns
Set column 1 to 0 width
Set number of columns to 1

Useful to know if you actually want a vertical line of text! 😀

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

• 11 months later...

Thank you so much, Old Bruce; your first initial reply to this question solved my problem!! Now I only need to figure out where on earth this ridiculous offset comes from; I don't intentionally use paragraph offsets, only first line offsets! 

• 6 months later...

I get this every time I copy a text box between documents. Not only that, but the pasted text box does not respond correctly to any adjustments I try to make like altering the leading etc.

I have also tried all the suggestions in this thread. Sadly none of them work for me either.

The textbox on the right is the correct original and the left shows the results when pasting.

Screenshot 2022-04-05 162445.jpg