You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exporting SVG with Slice Tool

I sliced a vector to 23 equal pieces:

image.png.19549fd122f376fff92ba030c0ae8d02.png

When I export slices as png, it exports like this (which is I want) Slice9:

slice9.png.6d44e1b634d9211094881ec4f81e914b.png

When I export them as SVG, it exports like this Slice9:
slice9.svg

The svg file's size as same as the original one. I am using default "SVG digital- high quality" export setting. The only solution I found is to open svg files one by one and cropping them using vector crop tool. However there are 23 of them and I may need to change the original file and do all the steps again. (it is my 5th time in a month) Is there anything I can do? An export setting or something like that? 

• Staff

Hi EgeSayin,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums,

Is this an issue that is new to the 1.9.0 beta and didn't previously affect 1.8.5 - or is it an issue that affects 1.8.5? If it affects 1.8.5 (or any non beta) then please be sure to post in the non-beta bugs forum below - this one is specific to bugs that users are getting in the beta builds.

Also when reporting issues to us please be sure you include all files you can to help us reproduce the issue - in this case could you attach your source afdesign file that contains the slices please - without that we cannot investigate the issue you are having.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.