You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I found the issue with Gaussian blur.

• Staff

Hi nasu wong,

We are aware of some blending issues which should be fixed in the 1.9.0.780 beta. Could you try that and see if that solves your issue please. If not could you please attach a sample file that illustrates the problem in your screenshot please. It is also worth noting that where possible always try to attach supporting files that illustrate your problems as it makes reproducing/understanding the issue much easier for us!

3 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi Frozen Death Knight,

Is it possible for you to attach a copy of the file you're using please (preferabbly NOT saved in 1.9 so we can compare with 1.8)?

I can send it over later since I am busy right now, but sure. Where do I drop it? The file is an 1.8 file as well, since I only tried to open it in 1.9.

• Staff
35 minutes ago, Frozen Death Knight said:

I can send it over later since I am busy right now, but sure. Where do I drop it? The file is an 1.8 file as well, since I only tried to open it in 1.9.

Not a problem - please use this link below to upload to our internal Dropbox account:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/XVsK31b6ipopum6yysbU

Thanks,

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.