You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Redraw issues - disappearing objects/lines

• Staff

Hi postmadesign,

This is not something I've seen and cannot reproduce it using a few documents here. However I can see in your video that the brush preview is also appearing 'wrong' in both the Brushes Panel and the Context Toolbar. Would you be able to attach a copy of the document you're using in your video along with the 'Finest Vintage Brushes' brush category that you're using please? In fact it might be best to supply the 'vector_brushes.propcol' found in the \User\name\Library\Application Support\Affinity Designer Beta\user\ folder on your Mac. This will avoid anything potentially changing on import/export.

Also could you attach a screenshot showing your settings in Preferences > Performance please? There have been a few raster brush issues cropping up that is currently being caused by Hardware acceleration, but I'm not aware of anything with vector brushes right now!

I've created a Dropbox link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/request/fiCgcM5YJjw8Ho8Oqt8a

Thanks

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.