You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Customer Beta - 1.9.0.742 - Crash Exporting

• Staff

@Bryce I split this into it's own thread.

Assuming it's file specific and won't just crash exporting a blank document, can you upload the file here and any export settings you are using (if it is getting that far!)

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Thanks for the files @Bryce,

I'm struggling to reproduce this crash, can you let me know what preset you exported to? It seems fine for most of them on my end

Can you also ensure you are on the latest beta as we just released a new one!

I tried it again with the same file and now it seems fine. I'm not sure if there was an update to MacOS that fixed it or something else. Would it be possible to relink all the files at once if they are in the same folder? I can't seem to get Publisher to do that.

• Staff

Would it be possible to relink all the files at once if they are in the same folder? I can't seem to get Publisher to do that.

If when you open the document you click "Yes" to replace images it will try locate other images in the same folder and link them for you, this only happens when you open the file not link via resource manager.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.