You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Payment did go through but I haven't received anything

On 7/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, Jara said:

I had the same problem, my bank says the payment have been successfull but I have not recived any product from affinity, they say the payment failed.

Has anyone find a solution?  

Are there any news on how to solve this problem?

A couple of days back I paid over 200 bugs and did not receiving anything in return. My bank states that the payment was successfull.
I then wrote an email to Affinitys support team, including the statement of my bank, only to get the answer that the money will probably show up again...

Has anyone who experienced the same contacted the bank and asked for a refund or did the problem just disappear as statet by Affinity?

Thanks,
Bruno

• 2 months later...

@ed-e

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

What email address are you sending to?  I believe the correct and appropriate one for your situation is affinityreturns@serif.com.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

• Staff

@ed-e

Serif have been trying to reply to you by eamil as described in this thread

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon