You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to add dpi after dot. (eg: 76.2)

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @sujeesh. :)

Why do you need this? If you want an end result with 76.2 DPI, you can simply work at 20% scale with 381 DPI and then scale up by a factor of 5 to achieve the desired pixel density at 100% scale.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

No actually am working in mat printing company. we using chromo jet machine for carpets printing. in our printer settings we have to use 76.2 dpi tiff files for production other wise the printer software will not recognize the files. So we have to make 76.2 dpi tiff files.

If you create a new document with, say, a DPI of 76.7 or 76.2 the display will round it up or down accordingly so it will read 77 or 76

If you then go into Document Setup you will still see the rounded up/down values

But if whilst still in the Document Setup screen you specify 76.7 or 76.2 it will display and hold those values, whenever you go back into Document Setup

I have no idea what any of that means and I'm too hungry now to test anything with real life pixel values, good luck

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

46 minutes ago, carl123 said:

I'm too hungry now to test anything with real life pixel values

Did you test with pickle values instead? ears.gif

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.