You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Jack Tutorial: mehrere Fotos als mehrere Ebenen importieren (English Subtitles)

Hallo,

aufgrund von Nachfragen zeige ich wie man mehrere Fotos/Dateien in EINEM Projekt als mehrere Ebenen importiert.
Dazu wird manuell die Bildgröße festgelegt.

As requested I show how to import several photos/files as several layers in ONE project.
And also how to create a custom canvas size.
Viel Spaß!
Euer
Jack

Affinity Jack

Video-Tutorials on YouTube in German with English Subtitles

Link to my YouTube-Channel: AFFINITY JACK

Author in the team of www.affinitytutorials.de, the website all about Affinity Photo & Affinity Designer

Thanks a lot Jack. Never done this way. I am going to try it on. As I use to composite my works along the way....I never know what is the next element I would have to use. I work a kind of intuitively, so I use to "place" the elements or photos one by one, and may be adding a new pixel layer whee I put the imported one. Many thanks for the effort of writting the English subtitles..it helps...so much!!!!!

Kind regards fron Bilbao, Spain.

Rosa

Hi Rosa,

I try something:

È un progetto initiato a richiesta.

Mi piace aiutare sempre.

It's Italiano, but one day, when I visited Rome, I spoke with other tourists in the Hotel during the breakfast. After an hour we recognized that they spoke spanish and not Italian. And they came from Orviedo / Spain and not Orvieto/Italy. But it works.... :-)))

Greetings from Berlin

(Next week in....... sure , Italy)

Ciao Jack

Affinity Jack

Author in the team of www.affinitytutorials.de, the website all about Affinity Photo & Affinity Designer

Danke für diesen wundervollen Tipp! Ich habe sie als separate Dokumente zu öffnen und dann tut ein Copy-Paste maneouver. Dies ist viel einfacher.

Hallo William,

es freut mich zu helfen.

Schönes Wochenende

Ciao Jack

(Hi William, I like to help. Happy weekend )

Affinity Jack

Eres multilingue!!!!

Enjoy your holidays.....Italian is close to Spanish...yes. The town is Oviedo, really. I have heard about Orvieto, (Italy), though. Not really very far from Bilbao. About 200 lkmts. I guess, more or less.

Thanks for your sharing.

Rosa

Hi Rosa,

Oviedo, the City of Fernando Alonso (F1 Racer).

And Orvieto: My vacations begin friday. Nearby Orvieto...

But I prepared some scheduled Quick Tipps.

Ciao Jack

Affinity Jack