MarcoG

Email address change and product key question

Hi,

thanks for the great product! I am using photo & designer for windows. In the next days my mail address will be changed and i do not renew my old domain.

To install affinity it is required to use the mail address and the product key.

Two questions:

- is it possible to change the mail address which i am using to register the product?

- how to avoid the restore (if possible) of the product key if someone is getting my old domain and send mail to the support?

Regards,

Marco

@MarcoG 

For security reasons the email address you use when you place your order is permanently linked to the license this can never be changed. The only time you will need to enter this though is when you install the software. 

You can however change the email address you use to sign into your Affinity Store account.  

Sign into your Affinity Store account by clicking here.

From the Affinity Account page click Account Details. In the Personal Details section enter your new email address and press Update Details. You should receive the message "Your details were updated". You can now log into the Affinity Store with your updated email address.