You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.9.0.2 Problems with PDFs and fonts

I'm having a problem, at least twice, i've exported the file, no errors, the file seems to be ok, but when printed (happened with 2 different printers and 2 different files) i end up with some weird caracters.

The preset i'm using is the X-1a:2003 and unfortunately i don't have the files because i have to convert the font to curves and i've exported over the file but will be aware and as soon as i've another file with problems i will post it here.

(I know i shouldn't use the beta for work but that is the only way to find problems right? ;) )

38 minutes ago, SPaceBar said:

HI @dcarvalho84 To investigate this we'd need to be able see a video of the issue / look at the files so we can attempt to print them.

If you see the issue again please upload the file in question and provide as much information about the printer being used as possible.

Yes, i know, but unfortunately when i have those i was a little bit tight on time and i've to do what i have said. I have some more printings to come since i have a print shop, and will let you know as soon as i spot another file with some problems. I will try to reproduce with the 2 i've had problems too.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.