You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Referring to this thread: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/10122-photo-selection-anti-alias-for-flood-and-brush/

I was wondering on the status of adding anti-alias selection for the flood tool.  I need to fill some shapes with a single hue as I have a program that recognizes one hue and replaces with another color to show differences in data.  If there is another way to do this, I'm all ears.  However, I am new to affinity, and just photoshop-like activities in general.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey yakk

I used the lasso w/o antialias selected, though, when I used the flood fill, it still wasn't one solid color as there were pixels with different hues near the edges.  I've tried messing around with the blend options but had no success.  Were you talking about using another tool to fill in shape with instead of flood fill?  I apologize again for my ignorance on this but I am trying to learn.  

Thanks.