You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Change exisiting document's page format

Hallo, My question relates to how can the page's px dimensions of an existing Publisher file be changed?

I have a perfectly working publisher file containing 5 completed pages, of a custom square page size of 1500px by 1500px. I would like to convert this existing file into two different page size versions for separate uses, one 750px by 750px and the second 750px by1000px.

Is there an easy way to do this (I am new to Affinity and still learning the program) or do I have to recreate new files with the new px dimensions that I need.
Many thanks in advance

Casio

Welcome to the forums @Casio
You can change the page size by using the Spread Setup button on the Context Toolbar (when no layers are selected, see attached image) but you will need to manually move and/or resize what is on the pages to get things to fit in the resized page.
Also, if you are using master pages, then these will need to be resized to match your ‘normal’ pages.
I would recommend doing all of this on a copy of your document so you have the original to go back to in case a problem occurs.

Screenshot 2020-09-21 091733.png

You’re welcome.
I remember seeing some other forum threads where resizing pages has been discussed but, since this is something I almost never do, I just ignored them.
You might like to do a bit searching in the forums to see if there are better methods than what I gave above. These threads may also give some insight into issues you may come up against and what can be done to alleviate some potential problems.