You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Appearance doesn't update in 1.9

I've filled a shape with a gradient but on screen, it's like there was nothing. I've changed gradient, color, it stays without color.

BUT, if I copy/paste in another document, it's ok.

So, back to my original document and copy it and it's ok but it's very annoying.

With another shape, moving it and the filled color has vanished but it was ok before. I had to do the same operation (copy/paste in another document).

appearance 1.9.jpg

• Staff

Hi lenogre,

Please ensure you're posting in the correct place.

For any issues you get using a BETA version please post in the BETA Forums. For any issues you get using the release (Affinity Store/Mac App Store) please post in the regular bugs forum.

With regards to your issue do you have Outline mode enabled in your document? As it looks like you may have in your screenshot.

And another problem : colors are not exact between AD 1.8 and AD 1.9.

I have several shapes with black color and a color correction (inverse) to get white color. In AD 1.9, some are white and some have the background color.

These wrong shapes are in a group with fx (biseau/estampage). If I delete fx (biseau/estampage), color correction (inverse) is ok.

One more time, I can sent you a private message with the file.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.