You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wacom pen tablet bug

Rhunno

Hai
I have wacom pen tablet with latest driver. Everything works fine. When i use affinity designer, i have some problems.

FIrst, when i create new document. Everything works fine. Some minutes when i draw in canvas, I cant click toolbar icon, menu, close button, colour bar, layer, etc.

But, i can draw with my pentab. brush, erase works fine. I can change tools only with shortcut.

It is bug? or anyone can help?

Windows 10
affinity designer 1.85.703

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SPaceBar said:

HI @Rhunno Welcome to the Affinity forums. 

Would you be able to upload a video of this happening please so I can see it happening live? Thanks

Hai
check my video.

in this video, im using "wacom one ctl 672", with latest driver.

Everything works perfect if i using mouse (no bug / problem). 

Hi @Rhunno Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Do you by any chance have any other controller devices installed even if you are not using them? They could be causing a conflict.

I had an issue on my Mac that turned out to be a Wacom tablet that was connected but was switched off. I removed the cable that connected it to my Mac and everything worked as normal. I've seen other forum users have similar issues due to mouse drivers so worth a look.

On 10/7/2020 at 8:53 PM, SPaceBar said:

Hi @Rhunno Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Do you by any chance have any other controller devices installed even if you are not using them? They could be causing a conflict.

I had an issue on my Mac that turned out to be a Wacom tablet that was connected but was switched off. I removed the cable that connected it to my Mac and everything worked as normal. I've seen other forum users have similar issues due to mouse drivers so worth a look.

Only wacom tablet is connected with pc. No one mouse connected to pc.

Sometime ago when that bug problem happen again, i cant click menu bar, or tools in affinity designer. But when i click "windows taskbar" 1-5 clicks, affinity designer back to normal. I dont know what happen. 😂

A few hours later, that bug problem happen again. I try to click "windows taskbar" several times, and that bug problem still exist.