matisso

[1.9.0.734] Contour Tool radius input won’t accept values above 50 px

Hello,

I can’t enter anything above 50 px in the radius input box. The only way to successfully achieve a higher value is to grab an object’s handle (be it corner, or side, doesn’t really matter) and drag it left to decrease the value and right to increase it. Unfortunately there’s no cursor on my screenshot but that’s how I did it. Immediately after increasing the value via the input it resets to 50. The same for moving the pop-up slider.

cheers
Matt

image.png.3370124ecfef2e8272a3e54a1e715931.png

Hi mattiso,

Thanks for letting us know. I've reproduced that hear and will get it passed on to development. The slider I believe should have a cap of 50, however a typed value higher than that should be allowed!