You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Add boolean function still freezing

I have a bunch of former strokes I expanded - used the new divide function to clear overlapping former strokes and then selected all and hit "add" to merge back as one piece. The last step froze the app - this is not just a 1.9 beta issue, it's happened with all versions at times...

I had to force quit the beta and reopen it. When it asked me if I wanted to restore the previous file, it brought up another design I was playing around with prior to this current one I got frozen with. That recovered file was an totally unsaved version - the one that froze on me was an existing file with a name saved prior. When I went to the open recent files, and selected my file that had frozen, it then offered to use the restored version... im glad it did, but I'm curious why it didn't offer both files to be restored since both were open when it froze.

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 12.25.21 PM.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.