You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing linguistic translation for the new contour tool

10 minutes ago, PaRunk said:

I noticed that the translation into German is missing in the context bar and below, where the key commands for the tool are located.

It happened many times in the past that at the time of the initial release some translations were missing. Usually the translation team iron this out after a couple of updates 🙂

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

2 minutes ago, PaRunk said:

I just noticed and wanted to point out that this has not happened yet.

That of course is ok. I found it's worth waiting for some time and if the translation is still missing then to mention it.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• Staff
15 hours ago, PaRunk said:

OK thanks.
I just noticed and wanted to point out that this has not happened yet.

The translation pass happens much later in the lifecycle - when things are less likely to change. So unfortunately in the meantime you will have to put up non-translated options! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.