You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iCloud (drive) for Affinity Photo empty on new Mac

I just set up a new Mac and enable iCloud Drive, as I always have. All of my apps that use iCloud Drive are getting data no problem — but Affinity Photo is not. It's showing an empty folder on iCloud Drive, and if I save something new to it, it gets stuck uploading (it never progresses past 0k uploaded). 

I've disabled and re-enabled Affinity Photo in the iCloud documents settings, and rebooted with it on and off. I've tried adding content to the folder by saving to it or just dragging into it, but it never syncs. And most importantly, the data that's already in there (which shows up on other Macs, and on iCloud.com) just won't show up on the new Mac.

No other apps seems to have this problem — it's just Affinity Photo!

Any ideas?

-Joseph 

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 2.45.02 PM.png

There is not. However last night I realized that Affinity Photo was not the only empty folder. I've since disabled and re-enabled iCloud Drive entirely, which didn't help — and in fact then failed to populate even macOS Desktop and Documents. I have now completely signed out of iCloud, letting it delete everything it had already downloaded, and signed back in. I'll report back.