You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Very bugged copy and paste of text in a Table

Desmild

When i try to copy and paste a Hebrew, Greek or English word from one project to another in Affinity Publisher it pastes another word. This does not happen 100% of time when i enter the document but pretty often now like 80% of the time. And if the bug is active then it stays active until i close the program.
This document is around 50 A4 pages long and it was created in the 1.7.3 version.
it was not like this until i updated to the current newest version 1.8.5.703.
I think you guys should check it out. Just download the attachment.

Hebrew & Greek Index (1 Table).afpub

That bug happened several times 3 days ago.
I recorded for almost 10 min and i got the bug to happen twice in this video. It happends towards the end and i write "Correct" and "Not Correct!" so you can fast forward to it. 
This bug can come out of nowhere even if i have had the document open for a long time. But i noticed it corrected itself this time, something i have not noticed before.
I do think it may have something with my fast actions in the document because i can go fast between the projects and do stuff but I have no clue.

ice_video_20200910-223340.zip

I think i know what it is now. 
I just noticed that the table row orders can get desynced and that is what causes the bug. I would guess it has something to do with the loading of the screen everytime you zoom in and out.
I don't think this is a problem in other tables as mine is 50 A4 pages big which is far from normal.