You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to stitch a panorama

Hani Hamdan

• 1 year later...

So sorry, but I never got notified of your response (from last year!) and I'm still having the same problem. My RAW files are in NEF format from the Nikon Z7.  Much appreciated and sorry for not knowing that you replied. I'm running iOS 14.8 on the M1 iPad Pro 12.9". If you'd like me to upload the images, please send a new link.

Also, this seems to happen sporadically with certain photos from my Z7. Not sure why. I always shoot the same photo quality under the same settings and import them into my iPad the same way.

I tried restarting the iPad and uninstalling and reinstalling Affinity Photo but it's still doing the same thing for these three photos specifically.

• Staff

They should not be coming in as tiff if they are nef files - I can't even think how that would happen. I jsut imported from Cloud and selected the three nef files you sent me.

Update - sorry just noticed you're using Photos. AFAIK they will be passed through as TIFF as Photos doesn't pass raw files unless you process them then and there. TIFF should be fine but the blurryness is worrying. 

• 2 months later...