You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

@Serif: Usability!

Dear Serif/Affinity/Whoever:

Perhaps it´s just my personal perception, but to me it seems that most of the postings here are about usability-issues and less about missing features/filter/options.

Can you please finally give an official statement regarding your plans (if there are any..) about the improvement of usability of your products?

(UI-fonts too small/not resizable, tools not intuitive, Resize from center does work - crop from center still does not, etc etc etc.)

Thanks!
Fritz

• Staff

While we appreciate that you are frustrated by these aspects of the program, Serif do not make statements on demand. I expect you can see where responding to this and every other similar request would lead, when our developer team is in the tens and our user-base is in the hundreds of thousands. You words however have been noted and I personally hope that future developments are more to your liking.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
4 minutes ago, Oval said:

😞

Perhaps "understand" would have been a better word, as "appreciate" has other unintended meanings

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon